Re: Tubes and flaps

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Dodge Power Wagon Forum]

Posted by Keith in Washington [] on Wednesday, September 09, 2020 at 15:26:28 :

In Reply to: Tubes and flaps posted by Mike Bolyard [] on Wednesday, September 09, 2020 at 15:09:28 :

Universal Vintage Tires. They are online. I believe they are in Pennsylvania.

Yes, get radial tubes and flaps. Get tubes with the bent metal stems that are centered. Do not get the off set stems as they will stick out beyond the rim. Be sure to get flaps specifically for the metal stems and make sure that the stem hole is centered to match the tubes.

Here is a link to the tubes which are for radial and bias tires ( ie a radial tube that they use in a bias tire which is just fine).

Here is a link to the flaps

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Optional Link
Optional Image Link

(1) Type your Message (2) Load New Code (3) Type new code into box. (4) Click "Post Message" button