Posted by Vaughn [188.8.131.52] on Saturday, June 08, 2019 at 10:14:19 :
In Reply to: Re: clutch pedal linkage clearance posted by Don in MD [184.108.40.206] on Saturday, June 08, 2019 at 07:25:39 :
You need to relieve any stress in the clutch linkage before dealing with that bolt.
- Check and make sure you have the thin head bolts at the bottom of the trans retainer (C-180077) - see link
- Put grease on the bolt heads, bottom side of retainer to see where they hit the fork, then grind some off the fork, I had to do that with mine.
- Do you have clutch fork C-1272226 or C-561537 installed. There are difference forks and they look the same.
- Do you have retainer (C-35632) on the trans?
- After you have clearance in this area, and still have an issue with turning the yoke, then grind the mounting bolt if needed.
Post a Followup