Passenger side drop

[Follow Ups] [Post Followup] [Dodge Power Wagon Forum]

Posted by sunny coast Bruce [] on Saturday, June 01, 2019 at 12:55:07 :

In Reply to: Re: Are you switching axles too? posted by Mannyc [] on Saturday, June 01, 2019 at 11:40:07 :

you pretty much want a NP205. Getting one from a Dodge might work but you pretty much need an adapter to hook up to the over drive trans.

If you use a NV4500 the adapters are easy to find.
A lot of the Dodges used a NV3500 or NV3550 (not sure which) which might be a little harder to find an adapter for.
Got one of those trans with 24,000 miles on it sitting up in my container.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Optional Link
Optional Image Link

(1) Type your Message (2) Load New Code (3) Type new code into box. (4) Click "Post Message" button