Posted by Vaughn [220.127.116.11] on Sunday, March 10, 2019 at 10:41:27 :
In Reply to: Re: Another test drive with new tach posted by scott56 [18.104.22.168] on Saturday, March 09, 2019 at 21:06:46 :
If this procedure doesn't provide results, you have a block idle air circuit.
- Warm engine to temp,
- Seat the air screw hand tight,
- Back off 1-1/2 turns,
- Turn screw right or left to get increased engine speed.
- Keep turning screw until engine begins to slow down,
- Turn screw in/out 1/2 turn,
- Adjust butterfly screw for idle.
Post a Followup