Resto-mod 1978 Dodge W100 4x4.
Better than Brand new!
Appraised at $92,000 (it was a six figure build)
The whole truck was hot tanked to bare metal, and professional body and paint.(no sand blasting here)
Every nut, bolt, bearing, seal, wire, rubber, glass etc. is brand new.
Over 1000 pics and vids of build.
Late model Jeep Wrangler Gecko green paint.
Underside of every panel on truck was painted POR15. The entire chassis was painted POR15
on bare metal, and will NEVER rust again.
Many custom mods including extended short box.
The 360 ci engine was professionally machine shop rebuilt using the original block and crankshaft.
Everything else has been upgraded.
- Edelebrock 420 HP top end kit included aluminum heads.
- Intake manifold, cam.
- The carb was
swapped with a complete FAST electronic fuel injection system.
- (EZ-EFI 2.0) with touch screen interface,
Fast E6 ignition, FAST coil and FAST dual sync distributor (self tuning)(plug and play nitrous ready,auto retard & fuel management).
- FAST In tank elec fuel pump (return type).
- Milodon high volume oil pan and pump.
- Milodon cam gear drive.
- Crane roller rockers
- All ARP bolts on engine.
- Keith black pistons, Eagle rods.
- Billet March Performance serpentine belt system powdercoated black.
- Chrome hi-output alt,
chrome AC pump.
- All lines industrial grade hydraulic with crimped fittings.
- K&N air filter. Hi-perf torque conv.
- Wrapped performance headers, purple hornies & SS Magnaflow mufflers.
- Be cool alum 400 HP rad,2800 cfm SPAL fan, remote oil filter & oil cooler.
- Pro-One billet P/S reservoir.
- Dual batts (Optima)w cut off switch.
- Custom made batt HD wires.
- Vintage Air "Magnum" heat & AC.
- Vintage Air billet air ducts and hvac controls.
- Ididit chrome column w tilt, cruise controls, dimmer switch built in.
- Cable gear shift.
- Ron Francis billet switches.
- Dakota digital gauges in custom made dash insert w laser cut ram logos.
- Dakota compass & external heat modules.
- Dakota Gauge cluster shift position indicator kit.(eliminates gear position on steer column & linkage)
- Over $1000 in Dynamat sound and heat products.
- All interior chrome new.
- New carpets,mats.
- All new Custom interior with ram embroidered on seat.
- Oracle LED headlight with green "halo".
- Custom made bumpers with LED
- Rough country 2.5 lift springs, RC shocks.
- All grade 8 bolts throughout.
- Axles got rebuilt.
- Everything new ie ball joints,
bearings, steer box etc.
- 5x 17" Ultima wheels w 37" Mickey Thompson rubber.
- All new brakes w chrome mast cylinder.
- American Autowire electrical system.
- Every connection made with crimp-shrink-solder connectors.
- Custom made electric actuator(Firgelli) controlled steps when you open doors.
- Roll bars & stacks on 3/8 plate pedastals frame mounted.
- New hardwood in bed w polished SS strips.
- Shift kit in 727 trans & hi vol oil pan.
- NP 203 transfer case got a MileMarker 2 wheel drive kit.
- New drive shafts & Ujoints.
- Chrome diff covers and main link.
- Sway bars front and rear.
This truck is better than new from one end to the other.
I'm likely forgetting some stuff.
Lots of hand made stuff. Pics don't do it justice...
This truck was my grandfather's, and I never imagined selling it, so I put the best of everything into it.
You have to see AND HEAR this thing in real life!!(videos avail)
You will have a classic Mopar truck unlike anything on this planet!
This truck turns heads!
Asking $55,000 USD obo.
Truck located in Southern Ontario.
Shipping and financing may be available.
Contact: Cpt.email@example.com Phone (519) 694-2165
As seen on Hemmings: